MONA 1.06 version launched 3rd March 2017
back to overview
The version features following new features and options:
- It enables to download, and view medication specification or patient information leaflet of the medication produced on large scale.
- The code list of large scale production medication contains detailed information on the medication including information about the indication and prescription limitations and the evidence limit.
- Another new feature includes checking for indication, evidence and prescription limitations when choosing medication to prescribe. If the chosen medication involves one of the limitations, a dialog with the relevant announcement pops up.
- Another new feature includes checking for indication, evidence and prescription limitations when choosing ZÚM / ZÚLP certificate medication. If the chosen medication involves one of the limitations, a dialog with the relevant announcement pops up.
- A new window / form displaying all pictures of the patient. You can view the window by clicking on “Picture” icon in the outpatient card. In the window you can not only manage the pictures (create, adjust and delete pictures) but also choose pictures to enclose in the outpatient card record.
- Medication history – a new window displaying all medication the patient has been prescribed or given based on ZÚM / ZÚLP certificate or used in inoculation.